Having the ability to adjust to your every need, the Amber is designed to aid those whose mobility is limited and suffer from medical conditions that restrict their movement.
Offering twin action beds, each side can be raised or lowered to your desired position should you want read in bed or elevate your legs for better circulation.
To ensure the optimum comfort and support, the Amber mattress features a traditional pocket spring interior, designed to contour your body perfectly.
Pocket spring are small in diameter and housed in cloth sleeves. This allows them to be totally independent and provide piston-like support to the body.
The sprung slatted base offers a gentler support, with flexible shoulder and adjustable lumber zones providing extra comfort and reduced pressure points.
Additional options available include bolt-on massage units with 4 vibration intensity and speed programmes, plus cot side rails and padded bumper covers.
Please note: Headboard is not included.
• Heavy duty laminated beech frame
• Sprung beech slats with sliders for tension adjustment in the lumber region
• 5 way hinged adjustable mechanism that follows the natural body contours
• Hugely reliable German motor that is guaranteed for body weights up to 18 stones
• 6 button controller (headend up/down, footend up/down, head and footend up/down
• Footend stop bar to keep the mattress in place
• 6'6" long mattress, i.e. 3" longer than a normal single bed, to allow for mattress bending
• 5 year guarantee against faulty manufacture
For this electric bed we can offer a 2 man delivery and assembly service. Please check the options bar above for charges.
VAT relief: If you have a chronic medical condition that can be alleviated by an adjustable bed then you need not pay VAT. We ask you to submit to us a signed, self certification VAT relief form (we can e mail or post you a blank copy) and then we can refund you the VAT.
Chronic condition? By chronic we mean a condition that will not go away, e.g. a broken leg wouldn't count but heart conditions (circulatory problems), arthritis, fluid retention, chronic back pain would all qualify.
Retailer: Archers SleepcentreView product Like
Furmanac Mibed Amber Electric Adjustable 5ft King Size Bed (2 X 2ft6)
Archers Sleepcentre, founded in 2001, is the largest independent bed retailer in Scotland with bed superstores located across the country from Dundee to Ayr.
We carry stock of many of our beds and mattresses in each store available for collection or immediate delivery.
National Bed Federation Award Winners
E-tailer of the year 2014
National retailer of the year 2017
|Price last checked||4 months ago|